The Cambridge Winter Tournament
Time & Location
About the Event
The Competition is an adult senior six weapon BFA registered Open and includes Mens Foil, Womens Foil, Mens Epee, Womens Epee, Mens Sabre and Womens Sabre.
- SATURDAY: MF check-in closes 9:00am.
- SATURDAY: WF check-in closes 9:30am.
- SATURDAY: MS check-in closes 11:00am.
- SATURDAY: WS check-in closes 11:00am.
- SUNDAY: ME check-in closes 9:00am.
- SUNDAY: WE check-in closes 9:30am.
- Emergency phone number for delayed arrival - 07802 727473
- Entries will all be validated - no need for proof unless notified.
- Cake, fruit and limited sandwiches will be available to buy. Due to sports centre requirements drinks (other than water) will only be available through vending machines in the centre.
Entry fee is £28.00 per weapon (or £34 for late entries at the organiser's discretion). Close of entries is for those received on 24th December 2019.
Leon Paul will provide an equipment stall.
- Online Entry: Entry is available via our regional online entry system using PayPal for payment at entries.cambsfa.org.uk. This may offer late entries but strictly at the organiser's discretion.
CWT Competition Format:
All weapons will have 1 or (ideally) 2 rounds of pools followed by a DE with no one eliminated from the pools. Please note that we do reserve the right to modify the format in the light of the entry size and conditions on the day.